.

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!"



That's what the LDS "Mormon" church does to keep its members compliant and in the dark. Examples: The Book of Abraham, the Salamander Letters, Joseph Smith's marriages to already-married women...the list goes on.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

leaving the LDS "Mormon" Church

when i publicly announced on my main personal blog that i had made the decision to not return to the LDS Church, i asked that my LDS friends please refrain from the crap that normally goes on when someone leaves the fold, i.e. the drama, gossiping, contemplating WHY OH WHY, and all that other bullshit.  And for the love of god (if there is one--i now have to re-figure that all out), please don't try to get me to go back.

Could they do it?  Could they honor me just that one simple request?  Oh hell no!  Of course not!  I feel like i'm trying to escape from a cult for fuck's sake!  I've already been accused of being led by Satan.  Well, WHOO HOO!  (Oh yeah, well i once dreamed of Satan.  He was chasing me through the woods.  He was bald, muscley, and hot.  There's no point to that.  Just thought I'd say.)

Two of my friends (if they still are, since apparently all we may have had in common was "Church") have already admitted to spending a day crying over my leaving.  Why do you think that is?  Because you're so brainwashed in the LDS Church that if anyone thinks differently, they're DOOMED?  Well, fuckstain, it shouldn't upset them so much, since even if I don't make it into the Celestial Kingdom, I'll still go to the next one down, which is more wonderful and fantastic than anything we could ever possibly imagine here on Earth.  So what's the big fucking deal?!  Could their upsettedness (yes, i'm so annoyed i'm making up words!) have anything to do with the fact that their own belief hinges heavily on everyone else's, even though they can't see that?

Do i sound annoyed?

WELL I AM!

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment