.

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!"



That's what the LDS "Mormon" church does to keep its members compliant and in the dark. Examples: The Book of Abraham, the Salamander Letters, Joseph Smith's marriages to already-married women...the list goes on.

Monday, August 2, 2010

harassment by members of the LDS "Mormon" church

I've just had the weirdest argument with a member about judgment and living "Gospel standards."  She does judge and she doesn't fully live Gospel standards, but she's lecturing me about leaving the church and says I'm "self destructing" and following Satan.  Apparently, my 123 IQ score isn't high enough for me to be able to think for myself or make my own decisions.

I am sooo annoyed. 

But her behavior helped me see that the LDS church really is a cult.  How did i not see it before?  It's so effing clear now!  I'm just amazed.  I really am.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely seeing this correctly. The judgment is more about them than it is about you. It's shocking how desperately some members cling to the idea that you can't possibly experience true happiness or piece of mind outside of the church and the rules and standards of the gospel. They NEED to believe that is true and that the rules are protecting them from the big bad world and not preventing them from experiencing all of the amazing things this world/life has to offer.

    ReplyDelete