.

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!"



That's what the LDS "Mormon" church does to keep its members compliant and in the dark. Examples: The Book of Abraham, the Salamander Letters, Joseph Smith's marriages to already-married women...the list goes on.

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Just Read Book of Mormon Tories

I met the author of the article on this page at the exmo meeting I attended last Sunday. His name is Thomas E. Donofrio.  He's super smart, very nice, and intriguing to listen to on matters of the the Mormon Myth (and other things, I'm sure, but we didn't get to those things). 

It was amazing reading the article and seeing the linguistic comparisons between the BoM and Mercy Otis Warren's History of the Rise, Progress, and Termination of the American Revolution.  You should read it, if you haven't visited already.

No comments:

Post a Comment