.

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!"



That's what the LDS "Mormon" church does to keep its members compliant and in the dark. Examples: The Book of Abraham, the Salamander Letters, Joseph Smith's marriages to already-married women...the list goes on.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Umm, So I Got Ordained

I did.  I did.  No, really.  I up and decided to get ordained.  As of November 5, 2010, I am Rev. sandi.  Is that weird, since i'm not religious?  Or am i?  Am i an atheist, or a humanist or both?  Am i pantheist?  Am i an atheistic panting human? 

Dear unicorns, i just don't know. 

But in all seriousness, i'm sorta feeling a desire to put myself into some sort of box since getting ordained.  I feel as if i need some sort of religious definition, which is what i've wanted to avoid since leaving Motown. 

So, i'm not gonna do it.  No defining.  I'm pro-human.  That's it.  And i got ordained so that when Arizona legalizes gay marriage, i will be able to perform ceremonies.  This will make me very happy.

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea! And for a very noble cause, too. I have some pretty deep roots in AZ. I'm curious to know which area you live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JZ! I'm in San Tan Valley, east of Queen Creek (and need to get the hell out of here!). :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, i fatfingered your last comment on my phone and accidentally deleted it. Well, there is absolutely no fear of my moving to Zion. I don't know how Exmo's take the stress of being an "apostate" surrounded by mobots whose only mission is reactivate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born and raised in southern AZ but I'm not familiar with that area. Then again, it's been nearly 20 years since I've been back. every winter I crave going back but I never do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Winter here is pretty great, but truthfully, i'm so tired of seeing brown dirt all the time. I crave GREEN and even a little snow from time to time would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article.

    ReplyDelete